Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pilot

Good Evening fanciful inquirers,
On this, the evening of March 4th of 2015, I am beginning a new way of presenting my material. What material, you ask? Well, I fancy myself a bit of a writer, a consumer of literature, and other such things, but this material will most likely cover a vast number of things.
Within this blog, you may find some of my personally favored works. I may comment on them, or I may choose to let you, my audience, interpret pieces for yourself.
Within this blog, you may find things I myself have written, or perhaps things written long ago by minds much more brilliant than my own.
Within this blog, you may also find commentaries upon happenings in my own life, however biased they may be. After being told by my math teacher during my first semester of college that "my life is the stuff novels are made of," I began to find that it is indeed a tragedy for a writer to ignore their own life, and to not account for events in their literary potential.
Within this blog, you will find a great number of conflicting theories, whether within my own mind or within a written work. Do not worry about such things, for they will most likely never be settled, so worrying is indeed a trivial pursuit.
Within this blog, I am not promising to write in an annual method, nor do I plan to ever attempt such a silly thing. I am not one to sit down and write when inspiration is far from my grasp.
However, one thing I can promise, dear reader, is that these will not be predictable quarters.
So, shall we begin? Tallyho, Allons-y, Geronimo! On we go!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment